[1] A blonde walks into the library. She walks up to the counter, SLAMS a book down and screams at the librarian, – “This is the WORST book I’ve ever read!” “It has NO plot and far too many characters!” The librarian looks up and calmly remarks – “So, you’re the one who took our phonebook…”

[2] TEACHER: Why are you late? JORDAN: Because of the sign.TEACHER: What sign? JORDAN: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

[3] Little John asked a long-distance telephone operator, "Could you tell me the time difference between Singapore and New York?" Operator replied, "Just a minute." Little John said, "Thank you." And he put down the phone.

[4] 3 Chinese friends, Bu, Cu and Fu went to America. They decided to americanize their names. Bu became Buck, Cu became Chuck and Fu went back to China.

[5] One day a teacher told her students to draw a train on a railway track for homework. The next day when the teacher started checking everybody's book, she came up to Little Johnny. "Show me the homework," she demanded. Little Johnny showed the teacher his notebook with only a picture of railroad tracks. The teacher asked, "Where is the train?" Little Johnny then replied, "You came late so the train left."

[6] Saudi Prince goes to Germany to study. A month later, he sends a letter to his dad saying:"Berlin is wonderful, people are nice and I really like it here,but I'm a bit ashamed to arrive to school with my gold Mercedes when all my teachers travel by train."Sometime later he gets a letter from his dad with a ten million dollar check saying:"Stop embarrassing us!go and get yourself a train too!"

[7] The fight we had last night was my fault, my wife asked me what was on the TV and i said dust.

Post by Kim Kiew
Jokes by Daily Humor :)

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Daily Humors"

Write a comment